Nora writes regular opinion columns on many different online platforms. Most recently, her work has been here:
Read Nora’s latest opinion pieces at Passage
Read Nora’s latest opinion pieces at the National Observer
- Time to reimagine the U.S. government
- How Canada tries to hide its racism by pointing a finger at the U.S.
- Montreal protesters galvanized by U.S. riots
- Keeping coronavirus out of jail
- The powerful example of the Wet’suwet’en resistance
- Harper’s draconian laws and the Quebec mosque shooter’s appeal
Read Nora’s latest opinion pieces at the Washington Post
- Canadians have been in the dark about covid-19 deaths in hospitals. We need more transparency.
- Canada’s covid-19 crisis needs a targeted response. When will its leaders learn?
- Universal basic income in Canada won’t do enough to fix inequality
- Canada’s coronavirus crisis exposes the deadly issues in long-term care
- As the coronavirus spreads, I’m glad we have universal health care in Canada
- Why Canada’s hockey culture shouldn’t be a stand-in for its identity
- Canada needs to take a hard look at its own migrant detention system
Read Nora’s latest opinion pieces elsewhere
- Maclean’s – The COVID outbreaks that Ontario wasn’t counting
- Maclean’s – The superspreader events that governments let happen
- Elle Canada – Are You Actually Voting With Your Wallet?
- Broadview Magazine – Migrant workers in Canada deserve a better deal
photo credit: Simon Dumas